Lessons for all skill levels from our resident PGA professional Kevin Lock
Within 14 years of experience I have coached juniors and beginners, through to fellow PGA Golf Professionals. My philosophy is simple, “Enjoyment”.
I like to structure each lesson with simplicity, whilst maximising the levels of enjoyment. I believe that the ability to learn and make adjustments to technique are increased when a complete understanding of what is required is established. Whether you aspire to be the best competitor at tournament level, or would like to just play golf to an enjoyable standard, I can work a package to suit each individual.
Lesson vouchers can be personalised when purchased, and time permitting, posted out so please call 07977 255153 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lessons can be taken on all aspects of the game, long game (woods and irons), short game (putting, chipping, pitching and bunkers) and include the use of the V1 App via iPad.
Please see below for prices and packages:
- 60 minute lesson to include GC2 launch monitor: £45.
- 30 minute adult lesson: £20 or 6 for the price of 5.
- 30 minute junior lesson (Under 18): £15 or 6 for the price of 5.
- 2 hour on course lesson: £50
Please note: Range balls are not included
Open all year from first light till 9:30pm.
Please see below for ball quantities and prices:
- £1.00 for 20 balls
- £2.00 for 40 balls
- £3.00 for 70 balls
- £4.00 for 110 balls