Golf Society Days: Bookings Now Being Taken for 2019!
Summer Green fees starting from just £30.00pp click here
Horsley Lodge offers you a day to remember on our championship golf course, designed by Peter McEvoy former World Champion and Walker Cup Captain. The greens are built to USGA standard and were constructed by the same people responsible for Loch Lomond and Valderama. If your group has not played here before its a “must visit ” course for 2018 and just for the experience of playing at Horsley is great value for money!
Horsley Lodge is perfectly equipped for all sizes of Golf Societies ranging from 8 to 120 people and offer many options to make your day one to remember:
- Horsley Lodge offer a FREE preview round to the event organiser plus one other player (once a booking is confirmed)
- Starter appointed to your golf day to ensure ease of play.
- Score card management available (POA)
- Allocated room/ area available for your registration & meals.
- 1/2 way house CafeBar available Tuesday – Friday for our societies, Mondays can be pre arranged dependant on size of party, throughout the summer months.
- Limited Friday and Weekend dates available (subject to availability and additional costs)
- Clinic with a professional : Let one of our professionals offer your group a few handy hints & tips before play. (POA)
- Driving range available starting at £2.00 for 30 balls through to £5.00 for 110 balls
- Welcome packs arranged POA to include a score card, pencil, quality golf ball, & pitch marker./repairer.
- Prizes purchased from the pro-shop can be displayed for you whilst you play.
Special Offer – Coffee & Bacon Roll, 18 Holes & 1 course Chefs special – from £39.00pp Monday – Thursday T&Cs apply
For any questions, a booking enquiry or for the latest offers on Golf Society Days please contact us on: 01332 780838 or email@example.com
Catering Options for your Style and Budget
Horsley Lodge Clubhouse invites you to experience outstanding value, friendly service and warm hospitality so after your game you too can enjoy great food and drink in this wonderful atmosphere with magnificent views. We have three real ales as well as Peroni and Carling lagers. Fine wines from private vineyards and to make your day special we offer a Golfer’s Dinner with full waitress service.
Please download our Golf Society Menu: Click Here
Let us make your day one to remember, for the latest catering offers on Golf Society Days please contact us on: 01332 780838 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a Place to Stay?
For those wishing to stay longer than a day there are 12 luxury bedrooms at great value prices and our luxury apartments; Barn Cottage and the Salt Suite.
Please Click Here to view our Hotel Rooms
For a booking enquiry or for the latest accomadation rates for Golf Society Days please contact us on: 01332 780838 or email@example.com
To read the Golf Day terms and conditions please Click Here