Golf Day Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms & conditions carefully – Thank you.
IT IS THE ORGANISER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ALL MEMBERS OF THE PARTY ABIDE BY THE RULES & ETIQUETTE OF THE COURSE:
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED ANY DETAILS CLARIFYING
- A non-refundable deposit (£10.00pp) based on the size of the Golf Day is required to secure a booking along with the completed booking form.
- The booking remains provisional until the Deposit is received.
- On paying the deposit you are agreeing to the Horsley Lodge Golf Day Terms and Conditions.
- We will remove any booking from our system, if a deposit/communication hasn’t been received within 2/4 weeks of the provisional booking enquiry (see booking form)
- Final numbers will be required in writing or via email 5 working days in advance of the day for catering and billing purposes.
- Your final invoice will be based on the numbers given by you in writing or email 5 days before the event.
- Any cancelled guests will lose their Deposit only, if informed over 5 days before the event.
- No shows on the day will incur full costs including golf & all pre ordered food.
- In the event of cancellation of a confirmed booking all guests will lose their deposit.
- If circumstances are deemed genuine we will transfer your deposit to another date within 6 months of your original booking.
- You will only be allowed to re-arrange the date once before losing your deposit altogether.
- No refund will be given due to adverse weather conditions – however if no play is possible the event can be re- scheduled within 6 months.
- The total balance is to be paid in advance of, or prior to teeing off on the day of play.
- Any cancellations under 5 days in advance will incur the full cost of both the golf and the food on a per person basis.
- Your bill will be based on the total number confirmed by you 5 days in advance of the day in writing or via email
- FOR EMAIL: Please forward final details for billing purposes 5 working days in advance of the event to email@example.com copying in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FOR WRITTEN: Please make sure the final numbers arrive 5 working days in advance of the event posted to: FAO Bethan Quackenbush. Horsley Lodge Golf Club. Smalley Mill Road. Horsley. Derbyshire. DE21 5BL.
Official Handicap Certificates
- Official Handicap Certificates are not required – however if a player’s ability is affecting other golfer’s enjoyment and is deemed unfit for the course the Course Marshalls have the right to ask you to leave with no refund offered.
- It is the organisers responsibility to make sure that all players booked in are up to a standard that does not affect the golf or enjoyment of other golfers on the course
- Simultaneous starts are available on request- due to the disruption to our membership they must be paid for in full with the standard deposit when securing the booking.
- Simultaneous starts cost start from£600 and are dependent on minimum numbers, timing and availability.
- Simultaneous starts are only available on Mondays and Thursdays due to the disruption to our membership.
- Simultaneous starts are a non-refundable item at any time due to the disruption to our membership.
- If you have any questions or queries please contact Bethan - email: email@example.com or phone: 01332 780838
Rules & Etiquette
- Rules & etiquette must be observed at all times.
- Appropriate clothing rules must be observed
- Inappropriate clothes include jeans, T shirts with logo’s or no collar, football shirts, untailored shorts, & footwear other than SOFT SPIKE GOLF SHOES
- Golf Days/Societies are prohibited to provide there own snacks,water & soft drinks & alcoholic beverages without prior written permission from Horsley Lodge LTD
If you have any questions please contact Bev:
Telephone: 01332 780838
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org